Saturday, April 20, 2013

just....

Just passing by.... :)

some of last year's spring

ENJOY :)





some vibrancy of colours revived here... Sadly, I think I came to love the revive-the-colours thing... 
Is it bad? Adding clarity to the colours, I mean... Or is it "cheating"? hmm... not sure... But I'm just kind of trying to translate Nature more accurately  for I have veeeeeery unprofessional skills and my camera has somewhat limited capacities...
Please tell me what You think about that in the comments! :)
All in all, I think I might revive colours in pictures to come, and sorry if I omit to mention it later on ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. "It's a rather interesting topic. We can pick up some life experience from here. It's a common knowledge that it's hard to bring up your kids. Moreover, if you combine your social life with studying, it's super hard. If you are looking where to buy a term paper online this site will meet all your requirements.my adventure tips
    "

    ReplyDelete